Whether there is a ceasefire in Gaza or not, the death toll of innocent Gazan children, women, and men cannot be ignored, and the damage cannot be undone.
Israel claimed the attacks on Gaza was about Hamas rocket fire and tunnels. If so, why are there:
- 1,865 dead Palestinians according to the Ministry of Health in Gaza (UN puts the figure at 1,770)?
- 429 Palestinian children killed?
- Around 9,300 injured (2,300 of them children)?
- 1.2 million Gazans with no or little water supply?
- Homes in Gaza with only 2 hours electricity a day because of damage to the power supply?
- 70% of water wells gone?
- 10,000 buildings damaged (around 9,000 of them civilian homes)?
Utter devastation has been inflicted on the Palestinian people by an Israeli military machine that has just been given an extra £225 million in funding by the US.
Join the protest on Saturday 9th August in London and add your voice to the international movement saying that Israel’s oppression of the Palestinian people must stop!
End the siege of Gaza
Freedom for Palestine
Reposted from a Left Unity note posted at http://leftunity.org/join-the-national-march-for-gaza-on-9-august-in-london/